This salad is best served when your local melons are in season. It is a very refreshing, colorful, Weight Watcher’s salad perfect for a barbecue.
Melon Salad With Orange-Honey Dressing
- 1/2 medium cantaloupe, peeled and cut into 8 slices or chunks
- 1/2 medium honeydew melon, peeled and cut into 8 slices or chunks
- 1 cup seedless grapes, halved
- 8 Boston lettuce leaves
- 1 (8 oz.) carton vanilla low-fat yogurt
- 1 tbsp. honey
- 1 tbsp. orange juice concentrate, thawed
Divide fruit evenly among 4 lettuce lined plates. Combine yogurt, honey and orange juice concentrate in a bowl and stir well. Drizzle 1/4 cup over each salad. Garnish with some fresh mint.
Serves 4 with a 4 points value on Weight Watcher’s
Recipe by cooking with aunt juju https://cookingwithauntjuju.com/2011/12/21/melon-salad-wi…honey-dressing/