When time is limited this is a quick and easy recipe to put together. You can use any pasta or vegetables you would like.
Ranch Pasta Salad
- 3 cups uncooked tricolor spiral pasta
- broccoli florets, chopped
- red onion, sliced and chopped
- tomato, peeled, seeded and chopped or use cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 (8 oz.) bottle of ranch salad dressing (more as needed) (see below for a different dressing)
- 1/2 cup parmesan, shredded (or more)
- optional – add some bacon, cooked and crumbled
Cook pasta according to package directions, drain and rinse. Combine the pasta with the prepared vegetables; drizzle with salad dressing and sprinkle with cheese; mix well.
This dressing is a little different but very good – I actually think this tastes better.
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup Caesar salad dressing
- 1/4 cup Ranch salad dressing
- 3 tbsp. sour cream
- 1 tbsp. dijon
Combine above ingredients and use instead of just the Ranch salad dressing.
Recipe by cooking with aunt juju