I would serve this for lunch and not breakfast as Weight Watcher’s suggests. It is very good and I like the addition of avocado. Per sandwich it is worth 6 points.
WW English Muffin BLT With Avocado
- 4 slices turkey bacon
- 3 tbsp. low-fat mayonnaise
- 1/2 tsp. grated lemon zest (I would start with 1/4 tsp.)
- 1/2 tsp. hot pepper sauce (I would start with 1/4 tsp.)
- 4 multi-grain English muffins, split and toasted
- 4 small Boston lettuce leaves
- 1 avocado, cut into 8 slices
- 4 slices tomato
Cook the bacon until done and cut each slice in half crosswise. Combine mayonnaise, zest and pepper sauce to taste. I like the recommended amounts but some people might not.
Spread each muffin with 2 tsp. mayonnaise mixture; then add 1 leaf of lettuce, 2 avocado slices, 1 tomato slice and 2 halves of bacon.
Recipe by cooking with aunt juju https://cookingwithauntjuju.com/2013/04/25/weight-watcher…t-with-avocado/