This is a favorite salad with everyone and enjoyed any time of the year. This recipe has all of the goodies and then some more.
Red Potato Salad
- 2 lb. small red potatoes, halved or quartered depending on the size
- 1/2 lb. bacon or more, cooked until crisp and crumbled
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise (I used low-fat for the mayo, caesar and ranch dressing and sour cream)
- 1/4 cup creamy Caesar salad dressing
- 1/4 cup Ranch dressing
- 3 tbsp. sour cream
- 1 tbsp. Dijon mustard
- green onions, chopped
- sharp cheddar cheese, shredded
Cut the potatoes and place in boiling water in a large saucepan; cover and cook for about 10 minutes or so. If a knife poked in them does not stick the potatoes are done. Drain well and cut into smaller pieces if desired.
Place the potatoes in a large serving bowl.Combine the mayonnaise, 2 dressings, sour cream and mustard in a small bowl. Pour over potatoes; add green onions, crumbled bacon and cheese; toss gently to coat.
Recipe by cooking with aunt juju https://cookingwithauntjuju.com/2015/11/12/red-potato-salad/