This is a quick and easy salad to put together in a pinch. Add the veggies to taste; you could add olives, green peppers or any other vegetable you might like. If you want more cheese, add it; if you want more red onion, add it; not a fan of pepperoni, leave it out. This is a very flexible and tasty salad meant to be made to your liking 🙂 From my pictures I last made this around Thanksgiving as I can tell by the flower arrangement and sugared fruits.
Pasta Salad with Artichokes and Pepperoni
- 2 cups uncooked bow tie pasta
- 1 cup cubed mozzarella cheese
- 1 can artichoke hearts; rinsed, drained and chopped
- 2-4 oz. sliced pepperoni (I buy the mini pepperonis)
- 1 small red onion, halved and sliced
- 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese, shredded
- 1/2 of a red pepper, chopped
- Italian salad dressing to moisten or to taste (I always use Good Seasons Italian)
Cook pasta according to package directions; drain and rinse in cold water. In a large bowl, combine the mozarella, artichokes, pepperoni, Parmesan and red pepper. Add the pasta and toss with enough salad dressing to coat. Chill until serving.
Recipe by cooking with aunt juju https://cookingwithauntjuju.com/2014/08/08/pasta-salad-with…es-and-pepperoni/